Friday, May 9, 2008

Fall of Rome



I find the fall of Rome interesting to me because I never figured that this supreme empire would come to their doom. It's impossible for me to believe it but I live in the modern world right now and I don't seem to find any living Romans with togas and aggressive attitude to fight. I was surprised to find out that Rome fell is Political Corruption, Inflation, and Unemployment. I thought that Rome was wealthy so nothing would corrupt their businesses, but I guess the selfish and greedy bribed so many of the workers and high professionals to do what they asked them to and cause certain laws to be rejected or passed. Another shock to me was Public Health and Urban Decay. I watched some videos of Rome and to think that it was neat and clean, but now I know that it was dirty and full of germs that started the spread of diseases. So, those are the things I found interesting on this certain question on my research.

2 comments:

Lira said...

wow , i like your essay .
anyway i took more than 3days to
add comment on your blog!

luckyj16 said...

LOL, I know what you mean Lira, so Starr keep up the good work!